Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Gravity (2013)

After watching Mission to Mars, I remembered the Nespresso dude flying in a space suit, somewhere in my mind, so I went to search it, and found Gravity, a 2013 space movie, with Sandra Bullock. I always forget the dude's name, besides the fact that he is charmant, 007 lookalike, and talks to God !

So... Gravity. It's good. On one end, It is a tiny little bit too fantastic, with the tandem flights between Space Stations, and of course, how fast one can do things after boarding a russian or chinese pod just by looking at the red buttons and lights.
On the other hand, it is very real, in what it shows about the dangers orbiting presents, with debris floating around earth with a very low decaying rate, and it's also well done on the physics/cinematics of the whole spacewalking thing.

I'll give it a 4*****.

No comments: