Thursday, August 4, 2011

Robin Hood (2010)



Alongside Ralph Fiennes and Harrison Ford, one of my favorite actors of all time, I'd say, this Russell Crowe.

I met him in A Brilliant Mind, and later on, as the wonderful Gladiator.

In Robin Hood, he really shines. The movie itself tells a different storyline from that of which we're used to (a bit like the last King Arthur movie), but a great one.

Full packed action, together with pearls of comedy, short-lived, masterful photography and camera views, and of course, the hand of Ridley Scott.

I watched it first on a garden open-air cinema (Jardim da Estrela, 2010), and after that, on a High-Res DivX. I believe there are two versions of the motion picture, a Director's Cut (it's Ridley Scott afterall !) and a theatrical version. I'll have to check which one I own.

What a great movie. Watch it and rewatch it. 5 *STARS*.

Btw, I think just like Robin Hood.

No comments: